Maradadhi Fabric Range

Maradadhi Fabric Range
Shop and Studio 49 Eden Rd Claremont Cape Town 0828113314 or 021 7610512.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Crazy Daisy Design





Very excited.. a new design that I have already printed, could not wait to see how it looked in repeat.... was worried about the edge of the design, but am happy for it to create a 'line' at the edge, I am particularly pleased with the cut marks that print on the fabric, from a distance it looks like a pale coloured background of the base cloth.
Its always such a learning curve, I found that if I didn't back my linoleum block with hardboard, the print was batter, more detail was transferred.
I think this print would work on a blind or small curtain.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    I saw your rugs at Decorex Cape last year. Do you have an email address i can reach you on?

    roxane.laker@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete